VEHARI, July 8: The three labourers who had fallen sick while working at a pipe factory in Lahore about a week ago, allegedly because of leakage of some poisonous gas there and later died were buried at their native villages in the district late on July 6.
According to Mitro police, Imran and Abid of Chak 125-WB and Ramzan of Muza Mohammad Shah had been working at Vega Pipe Factory, Lahore, for the last one month.
Last Monday, they fell unconscious while working at the factory. The factory owner got them admitted to a private clinic in Lahore on July 4. Later, as their condition deteriorated, he shifted them to their native places and promised their families he would bear all the treatment cost.
On July 5, Ramzan and Abid died while Imran expired on July 6 at Nishter Hospital, Multan.